• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Used air rifles

The AA classifieds are not moderated so scammers are thick as fleas on that site. You can find some good deals there, I have, but just do your due diligence and make sure the seller/buyer are legit. A lot of legit sellers and buyers will quote the BOI name and status so you can check on feedback. If you post a "want to buy" WTB ad, just expect a host of scammers to contact you with googled pictures, and requests for payment in money orders and other non-refundable transactions. 

X2 from BD

I was contacted by many well selling and even when looking. Ive purchased 3 from Airgunproshop, formerly Rick Eutsler's site. I usually shoot enough, so I get in plenty of evaluation before the shorter warranty is up. In any event, goes back to manufacturer anyway. Some good prices, easy to deal with, inexpensive shipping and very helpful folks. As Norm said, due dilegence on any forum, but yes, you can find some good deals. Ive actually bought two new PCPs from Airguns.net but sometimes my safeguard can be a turn off.

"blackdiesel";A lot of legit sellers and buyers will quote the BOI name and status so you can check on feedback.

Watch though - very recently a few "scammers" have posted that they are on the BOI, and put a name in their ad that is. Problem is they aren't really that person.

Usually guys who post on the AA site and ARE on the BOI will also have their ad posted on the yellow.

If you do check a name on the BOI also check the email they list.

Another tip is to do an image search on google. Lots of the scammers use pic of guns being sold in the UK and you will see the same image on pigeonwatch or the UK gunbroker

I had the fake Chris Alls contact me on a WTB ad for a Hill pump. I told him I have 12 pages of 100% positive, so you need to send the pump first. He never contacted me back, dropped it right there. Don't let them fool you, they'll change an email address with something like a . or a , maybe a * where as the real person does not have that in their email. It's not fair to the real good guys like Chris

"blackdiesel"The AA classifieds are not moderated so scammers are thick as fleas on that site. You can find some good deals there, I have, but just do your due diligence and make sure the seller/buyer are legit. A lot of legit sellers and buyers will quote the BOI name and status so you can check on feedback. If you post a "want to buy" WTB ad, just expect a host of scammers to contact you with googled pictures, and requests for payment in money orders and other non-refundable transactions.
I responded to an add on the site for a Daystate Huntsman. Turns out the guy selling was from the same state that I live in. We met and I bought it. guess I got lucky.

Recently, I was in negotiations (ver the phone) with a guy that was new and didn't know me form anyone else. So, I told him I would post on his ad or PM him right AFTER we got off the phone. That way, he knew it was me and could research me as much as he wanted. 
I figure it's just another avenue to check on somebody. This site makes it easy to see what somebody's all about by navigating through their profile and seeing what they post. You can get a pretty decent feel for a person by doing that.
Tom