• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

uragan in say a 22 or 25 ?????????????

guys what about this rifle 
download.1618111522.jpg

I agree with Mike, I have a 177 and its shot count is CRAZY, about 400 shots per fill.... Anyway the AGT guns are built like tanks and to be shot . You will not find I got to fix this or that with these guns..

Oh 22 or 25 , I do think the 22 can do anything the 25 can, but not the other way around. 

If I was getting one gun I would go with the 22 ,

I myself went with the 177 because I have three 22 and two 25 , I needed another 177 to go with my Vulcan2

Mike

I have the .22 standard in wood stock. It is absolutely awesome. This is my reference rifle.

Regulator tuned to 125 bar it can shoot 144 pellets of 18,13 grains at 1000 fps... (144 pellets are 12 magazines). It is absolutely laser precision and can shoot pellets or slugs with no changes to do.

Before purchase it was in balance with the Impact mk2, but the Uragan is build like a tank, there is no fancy things on it, just the essential and i love it !

Uragan, 6-24 scope, atlas bipod, 21-25 grains h&n slugs = best combo for 100+ yards

Give Charlie a call. I got mine from him and he works his magic by a accurizing the barrel and adjusting the trigger to your liking before it leaves his shop. He also provides a test target and will show you the most accurate pellet for his tune. These guns shoot extremely well and you will rarely ever read of any problems with a Uragan and that speaks volumes.

I have the .22 standard in wood stock. It is absolutely awesome. This is my reference rifle.

Regulator tuned to 125 bar it can shoot 144 pellets of 18,13 grains at 1000 fps... (144 pellets are 12 magazines). It is absolutely laser precision and can shoot pellets or slugs with no changes to do.

Before purchase it was in balance with the Impact mk2, but the Uragan is build like a tank, there is no fancy things on it, just the essential and i love it !

Uragan, 6-24 scope, atlas bipod, 21-25 grains h&n slugs = best combo for 100+ yards

I gotta ask something about the uragan (and pretty much every other pcp air rifle that uses a bottle instead of a tube). Is there any kind of flex coming from the bottle when attached to the gun? I know it might sound like an absurd question and it most probably is, but it seems to me that in some videos when people hold bottle guns in their hands at different angles, the visible gap between the barrel and bottle changes. Is this just a change in view/perspective? (yea i'm sorry, i have a hard case of ocd i know :) ).

Sorry no, the bottle is in carbon. This is the hand holder under, and wich protect the bottle, that it is in aluminum. I can't see how you can be disapointed by a Gun of this kind. It just work as it is supposed to.

The good question is wich version. My 2 cents :

- .177 (shot count) or .22 (power) Compact.

- .22 (shot count) or .25 (power) Standard.

- .25 (shot count) or .30 (power-look-it-is-huge!!!) King.