• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Uragan .30 with synthetic stock. (Reduced)

Classified Status
NLA

JCD

Sep 1, 2016
MD, United States
Now $800 shipped. I want to move this on.

It's been a while since I've posted anything on the forum but I'm still here. I have moved to a much smaller property and as many times as I've tried, I just CAN'T shoot some of my stuff here and going to a range is not an option for me at this time. So, I'm giving in and letting some things go to help cover some medical bills.

First up is the .30 Uragan, first gen. Ton of fun and reasonably accurate (more on that in a few sentences).

Rifle clean, functions as intended and still holding pressure from prior to my move almost 18 months ago.
It likes the 44.75 gr JSB's. The heavier ones... not so much
3 mags included, 2 original, 1 CARM and the fill probe
I have a heavy scope rail extension on the bottom rail, very strong and supports a bipod very nicely. I'll leave it on the rifle.
I have 3 unopened and one open tin of ammo that I'll ship with the gun.

The less than perfect... Shoots lights out at 75 yrds (never really when further) for a portion of the shot string. Cleaning the barrel closes the spread but only for a fill or 2 then it opens back up. I don't think the barrel is planted well. There are threads on the forum with great results after tinkering with what seems the exact same concern. Also, I'm not the original owner and while checking for clipping it became obvious someone had already tried to clearance the baffles.

Not the greatest pics but just took these. Won't be able to ship till the 6th at the earliest.
$900 Shipped (firm unless I change it).
IMG_0524.jpg
IMG_0522.jpg

Last edited: