• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Uploading Pictures to Classified ad.

I don't claim to be the best at computers but for the most part I can usually get a clear answer to a problem and figure it out with a little research. With that said I can't figure out why this site keeps telling me file invalid when I go to upload. Is there a specific file type like Jpeg or HEIC etc. or can it only be a certain size?

Hi Ruzz, Hope this helps

1715706442834.png

Reactions: Ruzz
I got it figured out. So I use a iPhone for the pictures but uploaded them into my computer. That loads image as HEIC. You have to change the format or file type for the sight if you do that I guess. So the solution from your computer is as follows

Click on Pictures
Right click on picture you want to change
Click Save as
under picture there is a drop box
select the file type (I found that .JPG worked better then JPEG)
Click save
Go back to your post
Click on insert image
Click on the tap that says "Drop Image or click here"
Select pictures file on your computer (if it doesn't automatically open)
Select the one you want and click open.

Reactions: dgeesaman
Hi Ruzz, Hope this helps

View attachment 464417

I didn't find the answer there or I just missed it. I posted what happened and the fix under your comment appreciate the help. But as a note the site doesn't seem to like HEIC files it wants them to be .jpg or JPEG I had better luck with .jpg HEIC is iPhone format which the sight doesn't seem to like. Well at least not from transferring from my iPhone to my Windows computer. They are both brand new so maybe that's the issue lol