Updated Return/Exchange Policy for Pyramyd Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it always should have been stated. Shame you needed to clarify things but that's the modern times I guess. 
Everytime I read on another forum of someone bragging about test driving airguns ( just keep it 29 days and send it back) it bothered me that some are so self centered , driving the overall cost of all airguns y'all carry up and up. Anyway. Not a bad post.

Though I might also say while it's all advertising ( and nothing wrong with that) "I" certainly appreciate the recent support of Field Target by PA.
Not sure where Tyler (SP) fit's into you company but once upon a time (last year???) I just kept bothering him to shoot FT, boor fellow only having a 30fpe air rifle, but he did get to a match, got to another, got a proper rig, showed up at both the Invicta club (Minor Hill TN) and the "Play Ground of Champion's" the GOB club in Pulaski TN and it turn's out he is a very nice young man who happens to shoot like ringing a bell and I feel is a genuine asset to your company.

Someone recently suggested and offered to Crossman - who seems to somewhat support FT now- that they take advantage of design plans to bring back to the market the finest Fiel;d Targets ever made. A very generous offer from a well know shooter to pass over his plans. Crosman very bluntly said NO.
I realize you are not a manufacturer but in the long run I do believe making/contracting out/whatever a true last a lifetime quality Field Target (heck have PA engraved on them?) would lead to yet more business for your company. Just a thought.

John Blount

Status
Not open for further replies.