• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Umarex Notos has arrived.

no it was a cf tank. i was an HT and he was DC this was after a general quarters drill exercise and i just climbed out of an emergency scuttle coming from 6 decks down with full firefighting ensemble.. kinda miss those days lol just a little.

I was on the flight deck shooting planes...

off the deck. ;)

What does the end of the barrel that goes into to the receiver look like (i.e. as if looking through the barrel? Is there a seat for the breach/probe o-ring, is it flat, or something else?

If anyone can share a pic that would be awesome too.
Uh, not sure what the question is, yes, there is a groove for the breach o ring?
20230925_194608.jpg

And no the set screw and dimple is what prevents the barrel from sliding too far back

20230925_194555.jpg

With no set screw the barrel can slide back.

20230925_202316.jpg

Hope that was what you were asking.

Allen

I was on the flight deck shooting planes...

off the deck. ;)
cool! the coolest thing we did was weld a throne made of ammo cans and and varying sizes of spent casing..some of some of them almost 3 feet tall and 6 inches in diameter lol a buddy also made a double barrel potato cannon we hooked up to the ships lp air supply and shot oranges at sharks.

• Haha
Reactions: buckyusn
Reactions: Healthservices
Okay guys months of waiting is finally coming to and end. Terry got the notos kit on his site! You can get mlok rails and a side folder now!

I'm not a fan of the A2 grip angle and probably won't like the magpul K grip since it's been reviewed as a grip for small hands, but oh well.

Funny how a UK seller can supply a oring set for a airgun that hasn’t even been released in the UK, I’ve been wanting a Notos for ages, but ive got to the point of giving up now
Whats funny is how you can find stuff you need for sale like parts overseas but no one here has a thing .. even if they sell and claim service on a gun here .. i guess its because we got it soooo good.

Reactions: Dairyboy