• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Umarex...horrible customer and product service!

So in early 2020 I bought a Legends M1911A1 pistol. Great little gun except one flaw.

After a few magazines of bb'd were ran through it. the plastic housing at the top of the magazine cracked, then busted off. Not a big deal, should be in warranty.

I contact Umarex and say I'd like a replacement and to buy another in case it happens again. they say "there currently out of stock, but as soon as we have some we'll let you know". Not a peep, 6 months later.... I email again as phone lines are a 2hr wait. Same thing as before. Now almost 2 years later I email again, asking for a warranty replacement or to purchase one and get...

"We unfortunately do not sell additional or spare magazines for that particular gun"

To which I reply: 

Then how am i supposed to get one???? They were never sold separately either I guess, so when it comes to product support umarex offers literally nothing...

Out of the 15 air guns I own 6-7 are umarex, and I'm pretty sure I had a hammer on pre order, that got canceled during the few years of waiting for it to be released.

Honestly I will not be buying umarex again if this is how you guys conduct business with product and customer support. I'll be selling off the ones I currently have, since I dont know if theres "product support" for any of them or if warranties would even be honored.

To which I've been gHoStEd ...I'm honestly appalled by these people, not even a

'I'll see if I can call that plant or warehouse and have a worker scrounge some up if you pay postage'... just a straight up :&^% you! We already got your money.

Reactions: golfer70
So in early 2020 I bought a Legends M1911A1 pistol. Great little gun except one flaw.

After a few magazines of bb'd were ran through it. the plastic housing at the top of the magazine cracked, then busted off. Not a big deal, should be in warranty.

I contact Umarex and say I'd like a replacement and to buy another in case it happens again. they say "there currently out of stock, but as soon as we have some we'll let you know". Not a peep, 6 months later.... I email again as phone lines are a 2hr wait. Same thing as before. Now almost 2 years later I email again, asking for a warranty replacement or to purchase one and get...

"We unfortunately do not sell additional or spare magazines for that particular gun"

To which I reply:

Then how am i supposed to get one???? They were never sold separately either I guess, so when it comes to product support umarex offers literally nothing...

Out of the 15 air guns I own 6-7 are umarex, and I'm pretty sure I had a hammer on pre order, that got canceled during the few years of waiting for it to be released.

Honestly I will not be buying umarex again if this is how you guys conduct business with product and customer support. I'll be selling off the ones I currently have, since I dont know if theres "product support" for any of them or if warranties would even be honored.

To which I've been gHoStEd ...I'm honestly appalled by these people, not even a

'I'll see if I can call that plant or warehouse and have a worker scrounge some up if you pay postage'... just a straight up :&^% you! We already got your money.
3 years later just as bad. I'll never buy another product from them.

Reactions: golfer70
I had a similar experience with Umarex. I purchased the Origin and hand pump package a couple years ago. Went to use it last week and the pump wouldn't work. I ended up breaking the bleed valve trying to tighten it. Emailed service and got a similar response.

"We do not carry parts for it.
We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Umarex USA product. Keeping our customers satisfied and making sure they have 100% working products is a top priority. If you would just follow the instructions in this e-mail and we will get you taken care of. Please print and fill out the attached form then send the product, proof of purchase, and the form, to the address on the bottom. The proof of purchase is required for any and all warranty consideration. The warranty period varies by product and so before proceeding you must confirm the product remains under warranty. If you do not have the proof of purchase your product will be returned to you as it was received. The warranty of your Umarex USA product will cover any repairs, replacements, and the shipping back to you. What isn't covered under the warranty is the inbound shipping cost to our facility.

THIS IS FOR U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY.
All other customers must reach out to the retailer where the purchased their product.

Customer service
Walther Arms
479-646-4210"

So I guess if it's not under warranty the product is worthless because you can't buy replacement parts. This was my last Umarex product I will purcase.