• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tx 200 hc

Received a tx 200 hc 177 cal this evening from a wonderful gentleman ( Lewis). Such a beautiful rifle and best of all it is squirrel deadly. He was kind enough to replace the spring and lube the eternals before shipping . Shot cycle and cocking is butter smooth. They definitely have better bluing than the hws or dianas.trigger is excellent Couldn’t be happier with this new addition. It has found its forever home. Listening to everyone speak highly of these rifles, well you know I had to have one. Thanks Lewis and all the info others have written about this rifle

And it’s a confirmed killer now!
9C11DB7B-558D-4F26-999C-604528586386.jpeg

Just dropped a Tinbum tuning kit into my HC and can already feel the lack of vibration due to the delrin spring guide and top hat. Also, installed neoprene bedding in the stock which I believe might help too. Now, I’m waiting for the cold to subside so that I can check out my work on the chrony to be sure I didn’t botch things during my first attempted tune up. All in all, still a most lovely gun.

Last edited:
Just dropped a Tinbum tuning kit into my HC and can already feel the lack of vibration due to the delving spring guide and top hat. Also, installed neoprene bedding in the stock which I believe might help too. Now, I’m waiting for the cold to subside so that I can check out my work on the chrony to be sure I didn’t botch things during my first attempted tune up. All in all, still a most lovely gun.
Keep us updated on your progress. Thanks for chiming in

And it’s a confirmed killer now!
View attachment 314027
Make sure that scope stop pin is down on that dovetail to picatinny adapter. Saves some headaches.

I upgrade my fasteners on all the utg dovetail to picatinny adapters. I drill and tap them to 10-32. Way stronger than the factory fasteners.

Reactions: fishing43
Received a tx 200 hc 177 cal this evening from a wonderful gentleman ( Lewis). Such a beautiful rifle and best of all it is squirrel deadly. He was kind enough to replace the spring and lube the eternals before shipping . Shot cycle and cocking is butter smooth. They definitely have better bluing than the hws or dianas.trigger is excellent Couldn’t be happier with this new addition. It has found its forever home. Listening to everyone speak highly of these rifles, well you know I had to have one. Thanks Lewis and all the info others have written about this rifle
How does the tx200hc compare to the hws and dianas you had or have?

How does the tx200hc compare to the hws and dianas you had or have?
First I squirrel hunt, pest and target shoot , my mood determines what I’ll do lol. And they all do it well. The tx hc 177 is a very accurate rifle, but all of my air rifles are good enough for what I like to do. Not trying to persuade you that any are better than the other. My list of springers are tx 200 hc, 2 beeman 77’s, 1 hw 77, 2 hw 95, 1 r9, r8, hw 80, diana 48, fwb 124, beeman c1, 2 diana 34 which both are down now. You see I can’t really say one is better than the other lol. They all will get the job done.

Reactions: Frogy
I have a standard TX 200 in .177 and I totally agree with the 12ish FPE suggestions. I’ve installed a Tony Leach 22mm kit in my 177 and love it. I also have a TX200 HC in .22. My feelings on this are to go as strong and smoothly as possible so I have a full power vortek kit in it and I like it immensely. More for hunting than target. I went through a phase where I believed everything had to be detune to 12 FPE. Yes, it’s smoother and easier to be accurate with. But now I like both. It’s nice to have rifles pushing the limits and training yourself to become accurate with them. It will make you a better shooter, that, I assure you. Have fun or what’s the point! have Two kits and change them out from time to time. You’ll hone in on your jam.