• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Tristan @ Atlas Airguns

Purchased my BRK pathfinder from him, super responsive and updates frequently after shipping. Friendly and helpful!
I bought a BRK Ghost from him a few weeks ago and we still chat from time to time about the gun's performance and tunes. He's not just all about the sale, he's there for it all. After discussing how my tune was a week or so ago, he decided to send me a free part to see if it would allow me a better tune.

I purchased a BRK Ghost from a dealer a couple weeks ago. Sighted it in and an awesome gun. I was using it for my Abatement business on pigeons and was doing excellent. I lost track and double fed a pellet and got it out with a rod and did the same thing again. I couldn’t get the action to lock even though I had no pellets in the barrel. I heard a lot of good things about Tristin at Atlas Airguns so I called very early Monday morning just to see if his machine would tell me his hours. Guess what he answered and told me he thought he knew what it was. In the meantime the dealer I got it from said to call AOA. I did and they recommended that I call Tristin and I thought it was very nice that they had the confidence in him and it saved me from the turnaround time at AOA. Tristin walked my friend and I through taking it apart and getting a few pellets out of the action and the hammer area. Although he was taking care of his three young kids he took the forty minutes to get me taken care of. Amazing as I bought the gun from someone else. I now know who will be getting mine and two of my friends business. By the way the gun is working perfect and shooting a ragged hole. Thanks Tristin.

I purchased a BRK Ghost from a dealer a couple weeks ago. Sighted it in and an awesome gun. I was using it for my Abatement business on pigeons and was doing excellent. I lost track and double fed a pellet and got it out with a rod and did the same thing again. I couldn’t get the action to lock even though I had no pellets in the barrel. I heard a lot of good things about Tristin at Atlas Airguns so I called very early Monday morning just to see if his machine would tell me his hours. Guess what he answered and told me he thought he knew what it was. In the meantime the dealer I got it from said to call AOA. I did and they recommended that I call Tristin and I thought it was very nice that they had the confidence in him and it saved me from the turnaround time at AOA. Tristin walked my friend and I through taking it apart and getting a few pellets out of the action and the hammer area. Although he was taking care of his three young kids he took the forty minutes to get me taken care of. Amazing as I bought the gun from someone else. I now know who will be getting mine and two of my friends business. By the way the gun is working perfect and shooting a ragged hole. Thanks Tristin.
He definitely is a great guy. He and I have been chatting on and off all day about my tune. I think he truly likes what he does and it shows.