• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tom Holland - xbowsniper

Oh Wow! Hate to hear this. Talked to him many times. Anyone know what happened? Prayers for his family.
Thank you so much, all of you for your kind words, this is his sister here. I will share all of your kind words with our father, and we appreciate your posts. To answer your question, he died suddenly from something so preventable, I would urge anyone who reads this to keep regular doctors' appointments, and stay on top of your health. He was, truly, a lovely man, and we will always be sorry we didn't have more time with him. He loved target sports, and he loved being helpful. You've all really captured who he was in your thoughts here. Sorry I'm only getting to all of you so late, but I had no idea (see how humble he was??) that he was part of this community.

Greetings all, this is Tom's sister, a hack of an archer by comparison with him. Thank you all for your kind words, I had no idea he was a part of this group or on this forum. He was indeed a lovely, fine gentleman, and an incredibly humble guy at that, he really didn't ever boast about his achievements, and only ever really wanted to connect with people and help them if he could. And yes, to those who have said he was too young- you're right. He was. So I'll keep it brief, and suffice it to say that it was a real shock to lose him so suddenly- please all, look after your health. Don't skip regular doctor's appointments, the medical profession is there to keep you healthy, not just to look after you when you're sick. He died from a lack of prevention, and I would hate for that to be someone else's story. Live well, be healthy, have fun, do what you love. And we are grateful these months later for your kind and thoughtful words. We'll never see another one like him, for sure.

Warmest regards,

Jeane (Holland) Nikolai

Greetings all, this is Tom's sister, a hack of an archer by comparison with him. Thank you all for your kind words, I had no idea he was a part of this group or on this forum. He was indeed a lovely, fine gentleman, and an incredibly humble guy at that, he really didn't ever boast about his achievements, and only ever really wanted to connect with people and help them if he could. And yes, to those who have said he was too young- you're right. He was. So I'll keep it brief, and suffice it to say that it was a real shock to lose him so suddenly- please all, look after your health. Don't skip regular doctor's appointments, the medical profession is there to keep you healthy, not just to look after you when you're sick. He died from a lack of prevention, and I would hate for that to be someone else's story. Live well, be healthy, have fun, do what you love. And we are grateful these months later for your kind and thoughtful words. We'll never see another one like him, for sure.

Warmest regards,

Jeane (Holland) Nikolai

prayers sent RIP

Warmest regards,

Jeane (Holland) Nikolai
Did not really know the man, but read many of his posts and had/have much respect for Tom.

So sorry for your and our loss.

All my best!

Kerry

Warmest regards,

Jeane (Holland) Nikolai
Jeane, I met Tom in 2013 shooting field target. We became fast friends and had a blast every time we shot together. I saw him throughout the summer each year at various shoots, and got to know him well. It was a shock to hear of his passing and I will miss him dearly. My deepest condolences go out to you, your father and other close friends and family.

John Eroh