• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Tn-airgunner A+

WCT_Editor

Jul 10, 2015
Ohio
Just wanted to post that Tn-airgunner is a man of his word. Not only was he very open with answers to the questions I asked for the equipment he was selling, but he also shipped the air rifle out the day of purchase even though I told him he didn't need to do that. When it arrived today, I had a slight problem that could have been the result of rough handling during shipping and when I mentioned it, he didn't question what I was saying and had sent multiple emails with offers to pay for having it fixed or even returned to him for a refund if I preferred.

I'm glad to say that after some tinkering on my part and finally finding some diagrams on Google, I've got it working and am very pleased not only with how everything went with the sale, but more importantly his integrity and concern that I wasn't happy with the purchase. If he decides to sell more equipment in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again if it was something I had an interest in.