• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate This Revere .177 Cal is indeed accurate.

IMG_2908.jpeg

The accuracy of this small rifle is good !!!

Look at this group at 88 yards with JSB 8.44 grain pellets. Not bad at all !!!!:

IMG_2907.jpeg

Have the same gun with the safari stock in 177and 12ft/lb love that gun, you shot well is yours in 12 ft/lb michigan keith
I have my Revere Safari on order atm. Hoping AoA will get it shipped out by tomorrow with my BRK Ghost and other goodies. If the safari looks as good in person as I think it does, I'll likely be wanting to get everything that has the safari stock. I just had to talk myself out of getting the alpha wolf safari as dang its an amazing looking rifle. If they made a BRK Ghost safari it would be a simple here take my money now.

BTW Go blue and down with the suckeyes.

I have my Revere Safari on order atm. Hoping AoA will get it shipped out by tomorrow with my BRK Ghost and other goodies. If the safari looks as good in person as I think it does, I'll likely be wanting to get everything that has the safari stock. I just had to talk myself out of getting the alpha wolf safari as dang its an amazing looking rifle. If they made a BRK Ghost safari it would be a simple here take my money now.

BTW Go blue and down with the suckeyes.
I would like a Delta Wolf Safari.

I like the must to have the weaver rail of the scope with full rest and not floating.

Reactions: MysticalDragon
I would like a Delta Wolf Safari.

I like the must to have the weaver rail of the scope with full rest and not floating.
I find it odd that they changed the Alpha wolf scope mount from the delta and the ghost and didnt make it connected on both ends. If I do get an alpha, its likely what I will change. Im surprised its not affected accuracy. Especially when I see so many pick them up by the scope.

Reactions: Emu
I have always wanted that rifle , even tho i rarely shoot PCP any more, I know i will see it at a show someday and impulse buy it .
I'm actually considering visiting the aafta nationals the 13th of next month. Im scared about what I might see and come home with. Especially after I've looked at what I've spent the last week.

Reactions: Emu and beerthief
I'm actually considering visiting the aafta nationals the 13th of next month. Im scared about what I might see and come home with. Especially after I've looked at what I've spent the last week.
I thought the same but Hickory show is the same dates and i do not miss that one .

Reactions: MysticalDragon