• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Thinking of future 30 cal addiction

I've owned one of Bwaltons BT65 .30cals and don't get me wrong it was a very accurate gun but I sold it in about a week of getting it. I hated the feel of the hatsan very big and bulky. I have a WARP which just like an impact/crown can easily swap calibers and I have a .22 barrel and .30 barrel and I wouldn't go any other way. I like being able to practice with only one gun so I'm very comfortable shooting it. Ive been thinking about getting a .25 in my collection and price wise its cheapest to buy a .25 barrel kit for my WARP and I know it would be crazy accurate as well. My vote would be to get the .30 setup for your impact.

Yes, WAR is Jim. 
The web site does not allow you to specify what options you want, and I found it best to just email him. I was able to specify exactly the options I wanted and he sent me a build sheet with prices for the options I had specified. I then asked him to send me a paypal invoice. If you are not sure which options you want, I would suggest calling him.

go for the barell then research and get another rifle b ,ive got 4 pcps and 9 springer or pump and break barell,,,some days i wonder who has the most ,,i know theres guys ot there with more than 10pcps..my favorite cal is 30 ,,i was hoping FX would find a way for the WILDCAT to support the 30 cal,,i got a RAW HM100 X in 30 and 25 cal, wildact 25 and impact,,,my next 30 cal will be A VULCAN there do out soon ya really ought to give it a lookHYNZIE

There fantastic guns for sure! Really do love mine. Has a tensioned barrel system which is the best! After owning for over 6 months I've yet to have a POI shift. Not cheap but worth every penny. Over built tough guns. Every time I shoot it it just makes me smile!

Now if you love your impact I would go that route. Unless you really want another gun. Weighing things out i found it cheaper for me to have 1 top gun with multiple calibers and highly adjustable and once nice scope rather than a few nice guns in different calibers with scopes so I went that route.