• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch They were naked.

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
Constantly, I view the posts and always admire the muzzle ends. Mine just plain, to me, were dreadful, I literally hated them. Naked, not what you were thinking. Filthy minds.
I mentioned to my wife that I was going to get a lathe. She says “ya right, you have time for something else”.
Here they were. Plain Jane’s.)
IMG_7456.jpeg
Reading this forum I found out SpiralGroove made them. I contacted Kirk after I realized how much warmer they will be this winter jacking the rifle. I shoot in temps. down to 0F. if no wind which can be most evenings. I shoot a lot with the lites at nite in the winter, the snow reflects the light..Here’s the fix.
IMG_7457.jpeg
Kirk was most helpful, and did an awesome job. Meticulously packed for safe shipping. In Canada it’s illegal to own a moderator. This is Hollywood for me. Here’s a D350 above and a D34 below. Nite and day diff.
IMG_7459.jpeg
I’m stoked about the improvement. Did my 98’s as well.
IMG_7460.jpeg
Thanks again to Kirk. Crow

IMG_7457.jpeg

IMG_7457.jpeg

Constantly, I view the posts and always admire the muzzle ends. Mine just plain, to me, were dreadful, I literally hated them. Naked, not what you were thinking. Filthy minds.
I mentioned to my wife that I was going to get a lathe. She says “ya right, you have time for something else”.
Here they were. Plain Jane’s.)
View attachment 412378Reading this forum I found out SpiralGroove made them. I contacted Kirk after I realized how much warmer they will be this winter jacking the rifle. I shoot in temps. down to 0F. if no wind which can be most evenings. I shoot a lot with the lites at nite in the winter, the snow reflects the light..Here’s the fix.View attachment 412391Kirk was most helpful, and did an awesome job. Meticulously packed for safe shipping. In Canada it’s illegal to own a moderator. This is Hollywood for me. Here’s a D350 above and a D34 below. Nite and day diff. View attachment 412398I’m stoked about the improvement. Did my 98’s as well. View attachment 412404Thanks again to Kirk. Crow

View attachment 412379

View attachment 412380
That’s quite a collection you have. Did he make them out of delrin? I’ve made a few, I made one for my (now gone) Diana 75 to look like the running boar version.

Reactions: crowski
Damn it man..
I’m feeling that old airguns crush once more..
That’s OK, you’re allowed. Crow
That’s quite a collection you have. Did he make them out of delrin? I’ve made a few, I made one for my (now gone) Diana 75 to look like the running boar version.
Thanks. Delrin it is. It’s pretty darn close in colour. I’m impressed.
I think I have one of those scopes.
IMG_4807.jpeg
Don’t make them like that any more. Crow
Those look great! Question for you about that peg board system you use to hang your guns. I love the idea and I need a few. What would I search for to find something like that?
They work like a charm. Made them myself from scrap lumber. So easy. My dad passed in 2003, left me the rungs from a crib, that’s my pegs, 4 in. long. PM me if need be. Crow
Those look really good. What are they made of and how did you attach them?
Thanks, they look good. I just tapped them on with this hammer.
IMG_7462.jpeg
Crow. Probably made of Delrin

Saved on shipping. Thanks. If I got 2 at a time, I’d be dead before it was over. Crow
That is a lot of pickles.
Love pickles. Crow

AGR I just caught your post when I started my day. That’s OK. I like all opinions good and bad.
I have to be honest, I love the looks. But what did it for me was, it was mentioned that they are warmer to grip, when jacking. Later that day when I was shooting, it was 18F. Déjà kicked in after grabbing the cold barrel. I wear a thin kid leather glove, but the cold barrel eventually wins the battle. I shoot more in winter than in summer.
Crow
PS I’m an ass man.

Reactions: A.G.R
I rem
Saved on shipping. Thanks. If I got 2 at a time, I’d be dead before it was over. Crow

Love pickles. Crow

AGR I just caught your post when I started my day. That’s OK. I like all opinions good and bad.
I have to be honest, I love the looks. But what did it for me was, it was mentioned that they are warmer to grip, when jacking. Later that day when I was shooting, it was 18F. Déjà kicked in after grabbing the cold barrel. I wear a thin kid leather glove, but the cold barrel eventually wins the battle. I shoot more in winter than in summer.
Crow
PS I’m an ass man.
I deleted the post , it didnt bring validity .. do you still have 12 ft lb and under in your land.

Last edited:
Reactions: crowski
I rem

I deleted the post , it didnt bring validity .. do you still have 12 ft lb and under in your land.
👍 It’s not 12 ft lb. it’s under 500 fps. 18 and over can buy under 500. But if you have a (PAL) which I do. You can have unlimited.
NO automatic weapons or silencers Pistols are restricted, another story. Crow
HOLY CRAP !! do you have skid forks for your tractor ? (to handle the pellet orders ?
😃😃😃😊🤣
Yes I do. That unit is so handy, like having 3 Hercules with a brain helping you.
Here’s a sad moment, picking up ground targets. Flick that handle and one on other side, can change to forks in under a min. This baby earned its keep. Crow

IMG_7388.jpeg

Last edited:
👍 It’s not 12 ft lb. it’s under 500 fps. 18 and over can buy under 500. But if you have a (PAL) which I do. You can have unlimited.
NO automatic weapons or silencers Pistols are restricted, another story. Crow

Yes I do. That unit is so handy, like having 3 Hercules with a brain helping you.
Here’s a sad moment, picking up ground targets. Flick that handle and one on other side, can change to forks in under a min. This baby earned its keep. Crow

View attachment 412537
Is it just me, or did others think that the gravel on the ground was pellet debris after all the shooting you must have done? Love the display rack and the number and quality of rifles is amazing...give me 20 years ;-)

Thanks for sharing. You have a wonderful arsenal and an enviable display. I would welcome your experience on how spring pistons respond to cold temps. I've always fired a half dozen shots to "warm up" the system before a chrono string but never actually verified if it matters.
Thanks, I’m not as meticulous as the guys on paper although I keep my targets painted and go for body parts or the centre. I find the Weihrauchs need more of a warmup than the Air Arms. I find the seasons not much different, they both like a few shots summer or winter. I’ll try and take note this winter. Crow
Glad you like the Crow,
You have been probably the coolest/most enthusiastic buyer I've ever had worked with;).
Thank You:),
Kirk
Ya I’m stoked.
And uh, another 5 minutes I’m going to ask you to stop talking that way. 😜
‘You’re welcome. Crow
PS. Ironically I shot my Pro Sport today. Hmmm.