• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Theoben Mark ll Rapid advice needed

I own a Theoben MKll rapid 12 .in .22 caliber.I just purchased the V quick fill system along with a high pressure regulator from RAW (now Air Force).No instructions were provided.Have any of you installed this unit on your rifles?Do you have any advice as to the installation and set up?Any recommendations on the required modification of the stock? Thanks in advance ,Jay.

That MK2 Rapid didn't need a regulator. It's perfect aside from not having a manometer which could have been integrated under the stock below replacing that silver nickle size plug in front of the trigger group. ANYWHOO since you're content on it I must tell you I personally screwed up one of my wood stocks by not using a proper jig which Martin has and meatball headed me eyeballs it and it came out NOT NOT NOT PERFECT sad to say. If you still wanna go for it I can coach you through the V Block that's easy peasy no big deal. Yo!