• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The Wait Is Over!!

Oh man; I just opened the box (slowly for effect :), and she is gorgeous! Lighter than I thought and perfectly balanced! She’s 49″ long (advertised @ 47″).Here’s a sneak peek (I’m gonna be up all night playin’ with her ;-)):
8d208a92db0be649d68a319d0c3ecd2a.jpg

"Glem.Chally"Hnnnnnnnggggggg, that's better glad to see this anticipated beauty in your hands. Congrats! Lets see some daylight pics when you get a chance.
Well, the Bar exam really set me back on my chores. It's gonna be a little bit until I can really get some numbers on this beauty. But she's a real work of art. The more I look at her up close, the more impressed I am :)

"Hynzie"congrats on the bar exam,,,,,-im rooting for to you...... congratzee on the rifle ...
Thank you all around, my friend. Again, thanks for the call yesterday as I was waiting for the doors to open for the Bar Exam. That really gave me a boost :).

I'm really diggin' my new RAW. Just seeing her sitting on my pool table in my gun rest is thrilling.

"Hynzie"i wonder why the rifle is longer than stated,,,maybe whenthey measure nonea including the butt pad
I don't know, perhaps. I've noticed some minor differences in my RAW compared to some of the pictures and vids I've seen. For instance, the moderator on my RAW is one-piece. In the pic on the RAW website, the mod appears to be in two pieces; and in the RAW Factory Tour video, Martin is installing a two-piece moderator. Also, the bottle on my RAW is more recessed into the stock, which makes for a more tightly engineered look. Every difference I've noticed this far has been an improvement. The design keeps getting better and better. Martin certainly doesn't rest on his laurels (which are pretty plush laurels!)