• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The Side-Shot Easter Greeting to Peter Rabbit

Because of videos like yours, I'm becoming a real fan of that Side-Shot camera mount. I've never before had photo or video capabilities and would love to have hi-resolution slow motion video for no other purpose than to see my pellets in flight to aid in tuning my airguns. Video capture of actual hunts would only be an extra side benefit. Can you actually see your pellets in flight well enough to determine if they are spiraling or not? Obviously, after getting the Side-Shot mount, I will have to make sure that I also get a phone with the right capabilities and high image resolution and slow-mo. I don't know what's out there. All I have is an old flip phone.

"SDellinger"Are you dialing range? Looks like your crosshairs are always centered on the target. I have one scope I dial and another I use dots for holdover. Both work equally well but always dial back to zero or chance a missed shot. Nice video.

Dialing range...I find this advantages for more precise windage hold off, when I am able to hold the reticle at zero, vertically. I'm shooting through Hawke Sidewinder glass @ 24x and have produced several scope tapes and applied them to the extra turrets I purchased through Hawke. This facilitates varying environmental conditions (altitude, temperature) and pellet weights. I use mildots, for holdover, when forced to shoot quickly but this seldom applies through the scope cam.