The Rapid Air Weapons (RAW) Buyers Guide

Call Martin, talk to him about doing a build.

It’s very difficult to compare brand of pcp. Because different ppl have different values.

RAW is know for building a gun that just works. Very few service points, very few orings.
It’s a knock open valve, that tends to be less efficient than most other brands. Heavy hammer, phenomenal triggers.

Old tech that just works…

If after that u want to do some valve work, talk to Motörhead

Ok, I'll do a search. However, this thread started off as a buying guide and you made statements about the current quality. I know you are a highly regarded tuner (magic-man!) so I just thought that you would share your insights to why you stated that in the same thread.

Ok, I'll do a search. However, this thread started off as a buying guide and you made statements about the current quality. I know you are a highly regarded tuner (magic-man!) so I just thought that you would share your insights to why you stated that in the same thread.
Not quality ... but that of reduced selection of options & overall models now offered.

Quick question:
How are Raw barrels attached, screw in or grub screws, etc?

Don’t have one yet, but curious. Haven’t tried a RAW yet, but have always wanted to try one. This isn’t going to sway me any direction, but curious.

PXL_20230829_181317510.jpg

Reactions: Smok3y
Call Martin, talk to him about doing a build.

It’s very difficult to compare brand of pcp. Because different ppl have different values.

RAW is know for building a gun that just works. Very few service points, very few orings.
It’s a knock open valve, that tends to be less efficient than most other brands. Heavy hammer, phenomenal triggers.

Old tech that just works…

If after that u want to do some valve work, talk to Motörhead
👆