The NEW Daystate Alpha Wolf Safari Edition!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
New valve, new clothes, new settings, and more POWER!!

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 8.06.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 8.07.42 AM.png

I feel like I'm all alone, but I do not care for the Safari edition stocks. They just look like they are sandblasted, stained and cleared in an attempt to save time in finishing. They must be popular because they keep releasing them on everything. Different strokes, and all. This will be great for those who love them though.

The Safari edition stocks are actually the most expensive to make, according to what the Factory guys have told me. Not my favorite but I really like my Safari Red Wolf, regardless.

Your Alpha/Delta Wolf should always be upgradeable but I wouldn't know the time frame on the valve availability for a replacement.

Bob

The Safari edition stocks are actually the most expensive to make, according to what the Factory guys have told me. Not my favorite but I really like my Safari Red Wolf, regardless.

Your Alpha/Delta Wolf should always be upgradeable but I wouldn't know the time frame on the valve availability for a replacement.

Bob
next friday

Reactions: SDstephan
I have to say that Daystate seems to keep their customers coming back for more. They made the Alpha conversion kit available (even at a serious discount for a period) to keep early adopters from rueing stepping into the river before others. Now theyve developed upgrades that are available. Makes me feel like I am not going to be left behind in the hardware upgrade escalator

What is the estimated price for the upgraded valve. Is it able to be installed easily or will it have to be sent in to be installed. Very interested to see the results of the upgrade.
The upgraded valve is like a half an hour job and can be done at home 👍🙂 I updated my DW .177 HP months ago - I have been testing the new valve for Daystate 👍🎯

In my case it added 40-50 FPS to my existing setups, so I was able to turn down the regulator pressure to get back to the wanted velocity, while using less air and thereby a better shot count 🙂

D50EF916-3107-482C-94DE-3AC0BD9C5001.jpeg