• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The all important Map , I see more people on it.

iride

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Wow I see another Texan on the map , way cool.
Trust me I will email you before I knock on your door, But its cool to see other people in the sport near you,
Now I know In Texas near you may mean 300 miles , But that's cool,,
I am just now trying to get my free pest control business off the ground, Its pretty tough as the west Texas ranchers are not real friendly towards strangers ,
You got to get your foot in the door and show them what a PCP gun can do at short range, and its all free.
Mike

"ztirffritz"You can also click on 'Additions' at the top left side of the map, then select 'Add Marker - Simple' and put in your details, or 'Add Marker - Detailed' and put in a bunch of other information, like photos, websites, pictures, address, etc.
Ztirffritz, is there a way to edit your post on the map? Some of my info has changed and I'd like to update it. 

Can someone direct me to the map? OP metioned West Texas. I'm pretty far west familiar with most land from Culberson county Marfa area where the New Yorkers took over and even hudspeth county. Two largest county's in west Texas. As a matter of fact I own some property with access to to a large part of the rio grande and Indio mountains. Rabbits, rattlers, javelina, coyote and plenty more varmint hunting around here. I'm trying to get into air gunning as a new hobby but when I'm in Gods country I carry a lot of larger firearms. 

PM me if you have any questions. New to the air gun forum but not new to forums in general. Looking forward to helping anybody out. Maybe I can get you somewhere you wanna be and I can be a gun for hire? I don't miss given a good platform. 

EDIT: found it added myself. I'm the far west Texan. Spent last 9 years out here. Originally from Fort Worth. Worked Odessa and midland oilfields. Pecos area fort Stockton as well. I can also get access in some areas in reeves county (pecos) for pest control. Fox and bob cat killing chickens.