• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The Airgun Support Vehicle You Want / “Need”

I like it, I have a DB, first one leaked bad and DB sent me another one and all is good now, but I would never haul a 4 wheeler on top, I think that is too much weight for the aluminum clamps. Speaking of the clamps don't forget to check to that they are still tight from time to time, I had one or 2 loosen up. I had not seen that tent before looks nice and perhaps not as pricey as the ones I have seen, you can really spend a lot of money on Overland gear. Powerwerxs.com has a lot of DC power products you might find handy. If you haul stuff on your DB maybe the DB back windshield protector might be a good investment.

Reactions: Airgun Advisor
hands.JPG

the only support vehicle i need... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Airgun Advisor
Well with my dream vehicle ( i would use as a daily driver ) well it would support a PCP,,, or a Ma Duce, or a M134, or just plow thru on its own.
BUT ! plenty of room for compressor and what not.

Something like this, but not locked into this particular brand / model, but along those lines.

Maybe overkill, but I like it! 😏