• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Thanks Athlon

Recently sent a gen 1 Argos 6x24x50 to Athlon for tune up or whatever. after about 2 weeks I hadn't heard from them. sent off an email and got a phone call within a day.
Remember to put you contact / warranty form in the box. Once I straightened that out on the phone, I received a new Gen 2 in about 3 days.
I could have sent Athlon the thank you note but this will go a lot farther.
If you are looking for great scopes at a price you can swing. Athlon is not to be ignored.
Thanks again Athlon team!!!!

Well.. no questions asked , right.. lol.

But one question needing a answer is return address .

Ya, athlon took care of one of mine zip ,zap ,pow. Zero hassle and quick return ( cause i gave them a return address)😜. And the warranty scope been rock solid ever since.. 👍
yup always helps to give return addy . i didnt even have the box or anything just the scope and a hand written note describing what i thought was wrong BINGO new scope 4 days later .

Athlon warranty is outstanding.

I was doing a quick patch worm pull through on my Crown on my shooting bench. I lost my grip as the patch pulled through the choke and as the gun was falling off the bench the wide stance of my accu-tac bipod literally hung on to the edge of the bench flipping the gun completely upside down and crashed on the garage floor scope first! A truly heartbreaking moment watching my Midas Tac crumble.
Shipped it off to Athlon with full disclosure and had a new scope no questions asked back to me in a week.

I bought another Midas-Tac for my deer rifle. They have earned themselves a customer for life.

I purchased a secondhand rifle, with an Athlon gen 1 Helos. The warranty is transferable to my understanding. Does one one need to.make contact with Athlon, as a new owner? 20230515_205618.jpg

I purchased a secondhand rifle, with an Athlon gen 1 Helos. The warranty is transferable to my understanding. Does one one need to.make contact with Athlon, as a new owner?View attachment 366952
Far as i know you just download the tequest paper thing fill it out basically whats the issue !!AND!! Return address. Dont need bill of sale or anything. . put paper in box with scope mail it in.

Far as i know you just download the tequest paper thing fill it out basically whats the issue !!AND!! Return address. Dont need bill of sale or anything. . put paper in box with scope mail it in.
No issues with it at all.
I guess as long as I never get behind a Gen2, Ill be ignorant and blissfull.
😉