• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tedsholdover

I've been shooting air rifles since I was six years old and that a fair few years ago. I was always a springer man through and through until my youngest showed me a YouTube staring Ted and I saw the light and started on PCPs once in a while I do regret moving on to them normaly on payday when I happen to be always to be a stones through away from the local RFD lol.

I hope Teds just having a small break from doing hi YouTubing.

Thanks for all the great videos and tips on air gunning.
I know it takes a lot of your time to make and edit them and you made so many in the airgun world a lot more informed about this wonderful sport/hobby.
Your family is the most important aspect of one's life after all air gunning will hopefully be here for ever your family's time on this earth is temporary.
I appreciate all the reviews and information you have provided for near on 10 years and I wish you well.
Oh I forgot to mention I will miss those fancy shades. Only kidding !!!!!
Ted I wish you and your family well for the future and thanks for all your efforts.

Well, there's nothing like taking a little time off. Hopefully that's what he's doing. I've heard that YouTube has been leaning heavily on "gun videos," so hoping that'a not a factor there but you never know.
I took a look at Ted's Holdover on YouTube with videos going back some 7 years. Man, that'a a lot of work for him, (or anyone), and a lot of entertainment and information for all of us. Seven plus years is a long time to keep up anything but my question is how he's managed to hang onto those white sunglasses all this time?!! I lose my sunglasses all the time! Well done there, Ted. Haha! I'm impressed.
Well, I hope to see more of his videos in the future as I'm sure he's got lots more exploring to do. So, enjoy your time off....from all of us! We'll be here when you get back....

KP/NC

Nope nothing wrong with taking time off.....I think they get into this youtube thing, thinking this will be fun then find out they are going to find people that know them in places they never thought of. Forgive me I can't remember the channel or the guys name But one reviewer was wearded out by a guy that found him in a store.

Reminds me of the Paul Capello guy.....not sure what happened to him but I really think his world went sideways, good to see he seems to landed on his feet and working again.

Yes, I think some amount of “celebrity” comes with this kind of thing and I’m sure people bug him all the time. But celebrities take time off too and hide out in their 1000 acre Idaho ranches. 
Anyway, all the best to Ted. He really did get some cool videos out to us and yep, really got more into airgunning as a result. Looking forward to more if he so chooses. 

Ted and others already mentioned really helped me understand PCP as a system. Their information and review makes my shooting more purposeful, and greatly elevated my enjoyment for the hobby.

Everyone needs a break, especially after his concussion. I'm glad he realize the extend of his injury should not be taken lightly.
I second @drumsnguns, look forward to seeing him back healthy.

"OnehitWonder"Ted and others already mentioned really helped me understand PCP as a system. Their information and review makes my shooting more purposeful, and greatly elevated my enjoyment for the hobby.

Everyone needs a break, especially after his concussion. I'm glad he realize the extend of his injury should not be taken lightly.
I second @drumsnguns, look forward to seeing him back healthy. i guess that i missed reading about a concussion , what happened ?

I remember watching one of teds videos where he explained a little bit about himself and why he does what he does he explains that he only does reviews on guns that float his boat in other words if it doesn't interest him He would not do a review on it went on to say that he probably won't be around much because of this reason I'm sure something will come up that will float his boat and we will see some video review

Yeah that was a pretty hard hit to the head he took. The effects of a concussion can last for a while. But I'm also sure that the pressure to constantly make videos might take fun out of it. But when he does make another review (hopeflly the crown) I will definitely watch it. I also was wondering if YouTube is cutting back on his profits the same way they are limiting Mat Dubber? If that is the case it would sure take the wind out of my sails if i was making videos. Just a thought

Like the gauntlet unboxong video, I have read of this "stiff cocking: problem but not seen it personally, Ted illistrated what may be a problem with some, users. Cock it with one finger and it's easy, wrestle it like a rusty .303 not too smooth - and maybe bend the bolt?. Made me feel for the guy.
Should be interesting after he does all he can do, they dont need much. Bond the barrel to receiver and it should be a winner.

John