• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ted you did a great job ...thanks

Thank You Ted. There was always a good feeling for me being in "your house." I think it was a product of your good humor. You envisioned and started a forum that was generally civil and well mannered and attracted members who wanted to be here and to learn and be helpful. I expect we will continue in that atmosphere. I admire you for making the decision that was right for your family. Best wishes and see you around.
Scott

I just wanted to thank Ted myself cause he's the one that triggered my fascination with air rifles again and reopened my love for this sport. He has created some awe dropping shots with his videos and I'm hopping he can spend more time with his daughter and maybe throw some videoes together still . I would also like to thank Michael for taking over and continuing the push and sharing of out great sport we all share . Thanks to you both and best of luck .

Greg 

Can't say anything that has not been said already. Your videos re-kindled my love of airguns after a 20 year pause to raise my daughter. It was the right thing for me to do and it is the right thing for you to do. Many of my hobbies have turned into jobs. I loved music and spent 20 years as a DJ. I loved photography and spent 16 years as a wedding photographer. I still enjoy both music and photography but something changes when you transform a pleasure into an obligation. Your efforts are appreciated by us all but you won't be walking us down the aisle, attending our graduations, or teaching us to drive. Those times with your daughter will be some of the most treasured moments of your life. Best wishes in all your endeavors, public and private.

Thank you.

Ted - Your priorities are correct you've made the correct decisions. Family first. While we all owe a debt and wish to glean as much from you as possible, your family comes first. Forums take an immense amount of time, and sometimes, that time should be spent with family. You've made the right decision and your family is highest priority.

Your videos inspired me to get back into airguns after many years away. (I'm pushing 60 now days). I've enjoyed learning from you and the rest of the community and even with the desire to see more of your video work, your priorities, family first, are correct and you've made the right decision.

Should you have time to create more videos in the future, we'll be waiting and eager to watch, but they must be done on your schedule only. Family first. Airgunning, while extremely enjoyable, comes a distant second or third. Family first.

Don't forget us completely, but your children are only young once, and once they aren't 5 years old any more, you can never replace that time.

Thank you!