• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Taped Tins

Did you ever get an order of pellets and find the tins wrapped and wrapped and wrapped again in tape?

You end up spending quite a bit of time trying to remove all the tape and it tares the labels off and leaves sticky stuff all over the tins. Then you need to tape the labels back on. Not trying to shame anybody by naming them here but if you work with someone who does this, Please, tell them this is a real bad idea. I will not buy ammo from these guys again.

Don't ask who is the culprit. I just hope they get the message.

To the dealer who does the tape jobs, please know that your competitor uses foam blocks with round cutouts for each tin. The pellets arrive in pristine condition. I just bought a Hill compressor from them.

IMG_2541.1616616675.jpeg

Someone else who does a good job... Trenier Outdoors (besides PyramydAir who I assume you were referring to as the good example who uses foam blocks and cutouts.) I received 8 tins from Trenier this week and each tin was individually packed in a padded mailing envelope and then those envelopes were packed very well in a further padded box. Very impressed!

I must have never ordered pellets from the vendor who does the tape job like you are point out. I've never seen that before.

-Clayton