• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tank adapter and fill hose?

I just purchased this small paintball tank online and I was wondering if anyone could lead me in the right direction to what I need in order to fill my gun with it? I was hoping I can order what I need and it might show up the same time the tank does. Thanks!
FA24A72B-6F3B-47CD-8BBC-995F533F0842.jpeg

I’m new to all of this. What is the typical hydro cycle of a tank?
Typically you see a five year hydro cycle on carbon fiber and steel and aluminum scuba tanks. In the scuba industry, many shops enforce an industry established twenty year life on aluminum tanks but steel tanks can live forever. Carbon fibers for the most part in the U.S. have a fifteen year life. In Europe I’ve read carbon fiber life is thirty years.

I believe this is the valve I need to replace what is in the tank. It has both gauges, hose to fill gun, the on/off knob, relief valve, and a fill port to fill the tank with a compressor. Does anyone know of a better choice for the money? View attachment 330487

Were you able to pull the valve from the tank? I seriously doubt it's anything other than 5/8, but just wanted to check with you.

Reactions: Cgregg90