• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Talon Tunes Excellent Service

I'm brand n ew to airguns and Tony at Talon Tunes has made my transition over to this seriously addicting sport fun and easy. Tony took the time to answer all my questions either by text or phone to make sure I was getting what I needed and not just throwing money out the door. Talon Tunes carries some awesome product lines and I chose the RTI Prophet II Performance in .22 with a Hush moderator and an Element 6-24x50 scope. I didn't have to worry about the regulator on the air rifle as Tony upgraded it to the new version.. By the way the service was not just precise as he tested the rifle to insure everything functioned but the turn around time was insanely fast. Originally I was just getting the rifle as I had already purchased 2 rifles and scopes from another dealer and their service was ok but not personalized like Tony's at Talon Tunes. I kept calling Tony and adding to the order and he still was able to get everything together and shipped out in like a day, Had the rifle in my hand in 3 days. Because of Tony's customer service and knowledge he has won a customer for life.

The reason for finding this sport was to address a pest problem ranging from rats, gophers, and opossums ect... at work. So I'll add a .30 cal from Tony in the near future.

Resized_20230609_094028(1).jpeg