• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Taipan Veteran Clip (Mag) Holder

All,

As some of you are aware I made a clip (mag) holder for the Taipan Veteran. I just wanted to put the latest version in one topic and being able to update it instead of creating or posting the same photos 20 times in different questions. The holder can be used on the left or right side. you can add up to 6 holders on the veteran. The plus with the older, is that you can reload the pellets with the clip on the holder. It facilitate the reloading process by limiting the handling. Just lay the Veteran on your leg or legs, get your pellets and reload. No need to dig in your pockets, hold the pellet box in one hand, reload with the other one.

To avoid any confusion, the design or end product isn't Bizill's work. What you are seeing here, is only based on his original work and as been redesigned by me.

So there it is:

CAD View

1549744946_1517119375c5f3b32971ab6.55676267_Veteran Clip Holder.PNG

On the Veteran

1549744834_949153285c5f3ac27b8d13.66797984_IMG_20190122_194905190_HDR.jpg

PM me if you are interested

There are NOT the original Bizill holders. Just someone copying. I don't endorse these in any way.

Bizill,

I have stated at the beginning of my work that this they were not yours but taken from your idea. I never said that they are yours. I started to produce these after people were asking for them and saying that you were not doing yours anymore. I am sorry for any confusion. Go back to what started it Anyone making Taipan Veteran magazine holders?

Respectfully

Papy_Yosh