• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

taipan veteran .25 shot count

I'm still waiting on my chrony and i havent touched any adjustments on my gun yet but do you guys get more than 45 shots per fill? I'm kinda hoping i can do something to up that count, seems kinda of low i was hoping i would get like 60+ in this gun but im not sure if thats possible? I'd like to see what you guys have your fps set to for 25g or 33g pellets and how many shots you get per fill before it starts dropping off the reg

I'm still waiting on my chrony and i havent touched any adjustments on my gun yet but do you guys get more than 45 shots per fill? I'm kinda hoping i can do something to up that count, seems kinda of low i was hoping i would get like 60+ in this gun but im not sure if thats possible? I'd like to see what you guys have your fps set to for 25g or 33g pellets and how many shots you get per fill before it starts dropping off the reg

There are 3 models.

• Short/compact
  • Standard
  • Long

Which one do you have?

My .25 shorty is good for 30 shots.

25 grain KINGS at 870fps.

Matt are you sure you're only getting 30 shots from your shorty shooting 25gr Kings? I swear I thought I was getting at least 50-60 in mine but I don't count shots since I grab it only when I see a bird or 2 then POP them and put it away till next time.unless I'm shooting down way below reg pressure and still keep on keeping on popping them birds.

Hmmm well then...I have to make a note to count my shots starting next fill and see how low I been actually shooting it but for sure its over 35 though unless my Donny somehow mysteriously lessened my power? im not a chrony nut watcher and use the chrony whenever I first get a new gun and only if i think something's wrong with any of my guns... Thanks bro!