• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

taipan mutant

Status
Not open for further replies.
So back to the question at hand...why attack the Mutant? The price. I held the opinion that Steve from WWAG over priced the Mutant. I think he priced the Mutant at 1450 for several reasons. He wanted a dealer network, and he may have felt the need to protect the Cricket. I also knew that eventually someone would begin to sell Mutants for cheap. Let's face it, labor cost are pretty low in the Ukraine.

Looks to me like these young lads have rang your bell pretty well on the airgun quality facts talk and business ethics eh? I have stopped browsing the Talon forum all together due to the foul language, name calling and insults of people they disagree with. And If I remember reading correctly one member there was threatened by a dealer for speaking out that he was disappointed with his Mutant.

I hoping they and there Chinese frends be sended you nicer assembly gun than they sale us. No needed to denying this gun costing high money.

30d94210e31e.jpg

Well said John , these Cats are making the airgun world a nice fuzzy place .Nothing but positive info from them ! I think maybe more variety of guns is a positive thing .
I've messaged Michael about several different makes of guns , and while I'm sure he is like me and has his favorites , I've never heard him say the kinda negative things y'all insist on posting about certain makes and models . Maybe if there is a concern about a particular model you could approach the maker . Most are very open to discuss the models they are producing ..

Reactions: Airslinger
You guys won't even listen to those in the States that have perfect Taipan Mutant experiences. I'm one of them. The gun is superb in every way. You want to listen to guys half way around the world that, out of the kindness of their hearts, want to inform us naive American that the Mutants are inferior. Since when would anyone from Kuwait or Russia care about if you spend your money on a sub par product. There are many who have shared their first hand experience, from right here in the States, that have explained that their Mutants are freaking awesome. I'm done with this topic, as I am not going to waste anymore energy on it.

"zx10wall"You guys won't even listen to those in the States that have perfect Taipan Mutant experiences. I'm one of them. The gun is superb in every way. You want to listen to guys half way around the world that, out of the kindness of their hearts, want to inform us naive American that the Mutants are inferior. Since when would anyone from Kuwait or Russia care about if you spend your money on a sub par product. There are many who have shared their first hand experience, from right here in the States, that have explained that their Mutants are freaking awesome. I'm done with this topic, as I am not going to waste anymore energy on it.

Retained power for yourself 👍🏼

"<font><font>zx10wall</font></font>"<font><font>Vous les gars ne seront même pas écouter ceux dans les États qui ont parfaites expériences Taipan Mutant. </font><font>Je suis l'un d'entre eux. </font><font>Le pistolet est superbe dans tous les sens. </font><font>Vous voulez écouter les gars à mi-chemin dans le monde qui, de la bonté de leur coeur, veulent nous informer naïve américaine que les mutants sont inférieurs. </font><font>Depuis quand serait-on du Koweït ou la Russie se soucier si vous dépensez votre argent sur un produit par sous. </font><font>Nombreux sont ceux qui ont partagé leur expérience de première main, à partir d'ici dans les États, qui ont expliqué que leurs mutants sont paniquer génial. </font><font>Je suis fait avec ce sujet, que je ne vais pas perdre plus d'énergie sur elle.
</font></font>
Relax.....and stay coolllll...hahahahahaha ( = ...0... Accuracy..... Why ? may be that you are too nervous ) lolll
that's what I think ..the war industry going to kill your pleasure
good day ... guy

The more I look at close up shots of these rifles. The more I find similarity with P12 SPA production quality. I am almost sure of that lads parts are made in China also not just barrels, and we are not told the truth about where these are actually made. Even the cap head screws match on Taipan and Matador copy http://postimg.org/image/t4zcq7jft/full/

p12_scopemount_assmbly_1.jpg

p12_scopemount_assmbly_2.jpg

p12_scope_rail_clamp_1.jpg

3649336_m.jpg

ba1fa908378b1df11119d37e238a898a.jpg

1.206205350_std.png
[/url]]/img]

Reactions: Turboken77
If the internal machining as good as the P12 SPA then it IS a quality rifle. Outside the P12 doesn't impress me, just do not care for that style airgun but the machining ( internal) is of very high quality.
Anyone with a mutant ( gosh not certain I would have named it that but..) who is so unhappy send me a PM I would be happy to take one off your hands for well above the price of scrap metal and then will be a real world top to bottom inside and out review and post the facts here.

John

Spysir, P12 does not come labeled as made in Germany on the barrel. In China they cost 250€ per gun to order in EU about 500-600€ euro retail http://www.afg-defense.eu/air-guns-cal.55mm/air-rifle-spa-p12-cal.55mm/ And certainly no one speaks of them as rivals to Daystate and FX air rifles. I think this is what people have been telling some of you here.

You people can't handle the truth is that why you become enraged? Mutant retails for double the price of P12, yet shows the same build quality problems P12 reported having. And now the price is coming down based on owner reviews. All that tells the story like Turboken said, it is a fact.

Reactions: Turboken77
Status
Not open for further replies.