• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

taipan mutant

Status
Not open for further replies.
أود ان اقول بأن البندقية لا تستحق هذا المال وهي اقل من المستوي المطلوب للمنافسه لقد تم تجميع قطع لا نعلم الاصل فيها ومن اين 

I would say that Venice is not worth this money which is below the level required to compete has been assembling pieces do not know where the original and from where

You know why Sniperqty gets so much respect from airgun folks around the world? Because here you have an airgun dealer that speaks honestly about all the guns he sells! This is almost unheard of today in this business! Tells How it is from his point of view. He educates people in his reviews. Good old school air gunning. And what you guys are doing? Thinking of yourself getting a dealer Freebie by attacking me and giving me bad accuracy rating? :)

Tactical , Dude calm down . I was simply saying that my Mutant shoots great . As did my Cricket . I don't comment on FX airguns because I've never owned one .. I'm on several forums and they can all be fun . I plan on buying a Wildcat before long and hopefully it will shoot as good . Please do me a favor and don't lump me in with whoever you percieve I'm associated with. I am positive I've seen Michael comment on the negative post of yours .

My .22 Mutant Standard has impressed me from day one. I've not had one issue. I don't have a thing to gain or lose in the whole Taipan controversy. Maybe my gun is an exception to all the bad examples out there but I seriously doubt it. Here is what it did this morning from 50 yards in light swirling wind and off a blanket and towel ~ 18 gr JSB's at 905 fps. 

I understand there was an issue with the Mutant Short's barrels. The manufacturer actually ran out of CZ barrels and supplied the Shorts with barrels made in Taiwan. Those didn't work out so well. Guys were buying the Shorts without barrels and sourcing barrels from another Taiwanese barrel maker. This video link is a review of a Short with a sourced barrel. BTW, TGAG has the Short on sale for a very good price, and it will equip the guns with CZ barrels. I've ordered one based on the results of my many questions on the Talon forums, and this review:
The manufacturer has contracted more barrels for CZ and will ship future Shorts with that barrel. The Standards came with CZ barrels. BTW, I have to say that statements referring to "typical Chinese quality" can be misinterpreted the wrong and worst way, and could be seen as subtle innuendo. What does China have to do with the Taipan Mutant anyway? What is one supposed to think of such statements? 

There's been so much mud slung at this gun, I'm sure sales have been hurt. Dealers are almost forced to lower the price or sit on their inventory. Man, for $1,100 it's going to be hard for me not to get a little brother (shorty) to my Standard Mutant. In my experience, you can't beat these guns. Well engineered, efficient on air, mind blowing trigger, quiet and accurate.

It is being reported that those Taiwan barrels were labeled and engraved as made in Germany. People have reported that some of these Mutant air rifles come with engravings as made in Russia, USA, EU and so forth. All of which came out to be true. Sniperqty reviews of this gun have revealed major production quality control issues. His opinion is trusted and very respected. Something was mentioned about Sorang manufacturing not only on this forum but on the Dutch forum as well. Prices on these guns have started to come down significantly. I think there is a problem with these air rifles mate.

That's cool, don't buy one. Mine is freaking awesome. You think maybe some folks out there are attempting to control their market share by spreading news of possible issues and stirring up as much bad press as they possibly can for their competition? Might this be the case with the Mutant? I wonder if Sniperqty sells guns. I think he does. What do you think would happen if the Mutant invaded his area of sales and proved to be as good as the competition for hundreds less............... 

ZX10wall, It is not the dealers that were and are hurt but airgun community members that were sold an inferior product at an excessive mark up by questionable gun dealers associated with dubious air rifle manufacturer. The air rifle retails in Ukraine for a little over 500 dollars. Even at 1100 based on what was shown by Sniper is a lot of money for this gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.