• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

SWFA SS 16x42mm

I just purchased one from SWFA. To me, it is the clearest glass in this price range that I have owned (compared to Aeon and Hawke). In all fairness, this is probably primarily due to the fixed power and less lenses as with variables. The 16x is a perfect target scope but not so useful hunting due to the low field of view. The focus is on the eye piece which is not as handy as side focus but again fine for a target scope. It is light weight, well built, holds POI...a great scope. Only negative to me is the non locking turrets otherwise, I would purchase another. Please let me know if you have any specific questions or concerns.

I just ordered one of these. I currently own a few of the other popular scopes (2 hawkes and 1 MTC mamba) with adjustable power and I never really change the magnification. I always leave them on full power so I figured I'd try this to see if I like it.
Here my solution to the parallax adjustment on the eyepiece. It's the Eagle Eye universal fit Switchview lever. I'm hoping I like this set up and if so I'll buy another.
http://www.mgmswitchview.com/switchview-levers/eagle-eye-universal-fit-switchview-lever-black