• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Swedish/Russian family photos...

Hello AGN family: 

Fifteen years into this maddening hobby and I've tried just about every rifle that's ever piqued my interest from Air Arms to Falcon to Daystate to Theoben. I used to frantically buy any halfway decent rifle that I came across even if it was just to grope and fondle it for a few weeks before moving on to the next shiny object. It's been great to see the proliferation in all the brands and models available to us these days . . . but after all this experimenting, here are the only rifles that are in my safe as of now:

pcps1.1631039895.jpg
pcps2.1631039895.jpg

So many choices available to us now and it's kind of ironic that I end up with two duplicates that do everything I need out of my airguns. From top to bottom:

• 0.177/350mm Edgun Leshiy 2 (mostly stock w/ red dot); JSB 13.4g @ 840fps: lightest and quietest of the group; great for quick, quiet (and cheap) plinking around the yard
  • 0.25/350mm Edgun Leshiy 2 (this is the one with all the upgraded parts); JSB 25.4g @ 800fps: my primary ground squirrel shooter out to about 50yds
  • 0.25/500mm FX Impact M3 (FDE cerakote w/ Superior liner); JSB 25.4g @ 880fps: this is the rifle I reach for squirrels out past 50yds
  • 0.22/600mm FX Impact M3 (slug liner); NSA 24.8g @ 915fps: set this up just to have a slug shooter; heavy as hell with the Titan scope and hardly ever leaves the safe

Realistically, I could get by with just the two 0.25 caliber rifles and the two smaller caliber rifles will likely move on at some point . . . but that would leave vacancies in the safe, which always ends up getting occupied by new family members from the UK or the Czech Republic. So for now, I'll do the smart thing and actually spend some quality time with each one to really get to know it instead of continually trying to grow the family! 

Out to 50 yard shot groups would be the next question...If not....they are sure expensive paperweights...

They look good though...

Nhat . . . where have you been?

The L2 is plenty capable out past 50yds but I have tuned the 0.25 down to 800fps to lessen the noise and 99% of the squirrels I get to shoot are within 50yds - so basically, the Impacts don't get shot much other than the occasional check up to make sure they're still holding their zeroes.