• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Support for Rick Eutsler and Family

Many of you probably know of Rick Eutsler's struggles with his health in the last year, and that he's had to have surgery within the last several days. Sue, his wife, posted that Rick had another severe gall bladder attack and, as of Wednesday, underwent surgery to remove his gall bladder. Having met Rick, Sue, and daughter Naomi in January at an Indiana Airguns event I know that they are a wonderful, humble, funny family with a deep faith in Jesus Christ. The health issues Rick has faced over the past year have resulted in many challenges for the Eutslers, physical, spiritual, and financial. I ask the many believers here on AGN to join me in praying for Rick, Sue, and Naomi to receive encouragement and support in the weeks and months ahead. Rick has a Go-Fund-Me campaign link on www.airgunweb.com (his site) for anyone able and willing to financially assist the Eutsler family with the mounting bills they face. And please give a shout-out to Rick and Sue via Facebook, here on AGN, or any other method you have available to contact them. They need to know of the love and support that surrounds and lifts them up at this tough time. Thanks for any and all the love you can shower on the Eutslers in 2018.