• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Suggestions on spicing up your range, cheap ,easy cleanup are the key points ?

Nilla Wafers on a string, or if you want more work,

Take a pine 1x2, cut into 3 inch lengths, paint red if you wish. Place on a 2x4 or something as a target. The hold together for a few shots, and if they break up, the lawn mower can finish the job for the smaller bits. easy to pick up as well. really cheap with 24 or so per 8 foot length for $2 or so.

animal crackers work great a little dab of fast drying glue and a good piece of cardboard works great blasting lions tigers elephants hippos ,,sometimes spray the board with sugery substance i use melted freeze pops this attract little flying enemys and when they land i blast em no cleanup besides a piece of cardboard ps they changed bazooka man ..must be a bad guy lol,,, pat

I've just built my range and still adding,have the basic 25-50-75-100 targets then I put some others up at different yards that can be moved around to change things up....One thing we did with Recurve Bow practice was to tie a ballon to a RC truck on a 6ft piece of string and drive it around while the other person or persons shot at the balloon that was fun,just be careful not to hit the remote control vehical, I might do that with the Airgun and see what happens but ya need 2 people.
775e5d073ee3eb79bbaed9ea1457ef97.jpg

@Imold, great air gun location and really fun set-up. I'm moving from a house having a HUGE back yard (50+ yards just within the chain link fence and more to use beyond that) to a house in the city limits where I have to squeeze to get 30 yards in. I envy you your room to spread out like that. Can you do AirGun Depot's new Long Range Golfball challenge on your layout?

"ironlion269"@Imold, great air gun location and really fun set-up. I'm moving from a house having a HUGE back yard (50+ yards just within the chain link fence and more to use beyond that) to a house in the city limits where I have to squeeze to get 30 yards in. I envy you your room to spread out like that. Can you do AirGun Depot's new Long Range Golfball challenge on your layout?
It's 12.7 acres and there is one spot where I can make use of the property with my driveway and just about get 300 yards with no obstructions from a shooting bench, I was going to ask if it was ok to use a shooting bench for that challenge, with my disability I can't shoot prone or sitting,all my shooting now is done off a bench rest.

edit....I would have to cut a path thru the hay now to get a clear shot past 150 yards now.