• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sub-MOA Systems - Excellent customer service

Hi folks,

After hearing good things about Sub-MOA Systems from AGN members and some of the guys I shoot with, I decided to order a buttplate/hook and hamster from them. Hardware to go on my Thomas when it's done in a couple months. Anyway, Florentino was great to deal with and shipped the items (from Spain) quickly. The stuff arrived yesterday and unfortunately there was a significant scratch on the butt hook and a piece of rubber on one of the extension link had a gouge in it. I emailed Florentino last night, including a pic of the damage, and he quickly agreed to send me a new hook and extension, no questions asked. Great customer service. Highly recommend.

Todd

Sounds like he is finally set up in his new shop. I did not have as good of an experience, but the equipment is top notch. The ordering process is cumbersome and it took a little over a month for my hook to ship. He also didn't send the hamster we had discussed, but I didn't pay for it so no biggie. After 3 unanswered emails I was about to call the credit card company when the hook arrived.

I would definitely order from him again. The product is great, especially for the price. However, the communication and ship time was poor. Maybe I caught him at a bad time. So if you order anything, have some patience.

And be careful with the screws, they strip pretty easily.

Hi folks,

After hearing good things about Sub-MOA Systems from AGN members and some of the guys I shoot with, I decided to order a buttplate/hook and hamster from them. Hardware to go on my Thomas when it's done in a couple months. Anyway, Florentino was great to deal with and shipped the items (from Spain) quickly. The stuff arrived yesterday and unfortunately there was a significant scratch on the butt hook and a piece of rubber on one of the extension link had a gouge in it. I emailed Florentino last night, including a pic of the damage, and he quickly agreed to send me a new hook and extension, no questions asked. Great customer service. Highly recommend.

Todd
Love my butthook and hamster for my Thomas too. Much cheaper than everyone else!

Hi folks,

Todd

What email did you reach him at? I ordered a second setup(first one was great) and nothing showed up for over a month. Couldn’t get hold of him so I just disputed the transaction using my credit card.

What email did you reach him at? I ordered a second setup(first one was great) and nothing showed up for over a month. Couldn’t get hold of him so I just disputed the transaction using my credit card.
He got the replacements to me quickly, I received them a couple days ago.

Here's the email address: [email protected]

Reactions: qball
Sorry to hear that man.
I used the same email ([email protected]) and he always responded quickly with my questions.

A month would have been too long for me as well with no answer. I didn’t hear anything back on my order for a little over a week, and I emailed him. He answered right back that it was going out in a couple days and it did. I think it arrived in about 10 days or so after that.

Reactions: qball