• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sub 12 flb FX Impact X.

I’ve used one in .177 and to be honest it was no better than my HW100 accuracy wise BUT I loved the way it shouldered, grip etc and I wanted one as soon as I picked it up. 
There was no way I was going to spend that money on something that was throttled by our laws so I applied for FAC so I could unleash all of the benefits of the rifle. 
I have a .25 and can honestly say it’s and absolute joy to use and the power compared to the sub 12 .177 is like night and day, subsequently I haven’t taken the HW out of the cabinet since the Impact landed. 
Bottom line if money isn’t an issue go for it but don’t expect it to perform any better than a sub12 half the price. 

Another rifle that you may want to check out is the Brocock Compatto Target. I'm in the States and was looking for a sub 12fpe rifle for WFTF. THe only rifle we can special order to get the 12fpe version was the Compatto. My first choice was the Streamline but they cannot special order it. At $899, Compatto is already Huma regulated and has a power adjuster. Price is almost like buying an Air Arms s200, having a regulator installed but no power adjuster. At low power, you can practice indoors. Based on reviews, it seems to be as accurate as the Streamline. Just ordered it a few days ago. Should be here in about 2 weeks.

I have the Impact "X" in a .22 cal. mine is not locked at 12 fpe. but I have dialed it down to 12 fpe. it shoots fine. I like it at 12-14 fpe when shooting in close quarters or in areas that I don't want the pellet to pass through the pest. (also it gets over 700 shots at 12 fpe.)

Why not just get one and register it as FAC? After all if you're going to pay that much for an Impact? I can't see having it limited to just 12 fpe.

It's like buying a Ferrari to drive 20 miles per hour?? At some point you're going to want to open it up and see what she can really do!

There are many other guns that can do a great job @ 12fpe for way less money.

Good Luck!