• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Stud mags, what a great company

I received my 25 cal FX Impact "bundled" package of STUD magazine/loaders yesterday from High Pressure Pneumatics in Michigan. Today I loaded the magazine with the very nifty loaders. Initially the magazine would not engage properly so I sent an email to STUD magazines laying out the issue. I continued to work with the magazine to engage and I discovered that my barrel was barely protruding into the receiver and it was not enough to engage the magazine. I adjusted the barrel to protrude about 1.3 mm into the receiver and it worked fine with no further problem. I really expected an email reply sometime next week, but low and behold, within the hour I got a phone call from Doug Hepler, the owner and designer of STUD magazines. He was very helpful and glad that I had resolved the issue. I am very happy with the magazine/loader and am very impressed with the company for their excellent customer service............Rod Evans