• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Striped out threads in FX no limit Rings

I always use antisieze on the screws so I don't gall the threads. I have 6 air rifles with FX no limit rings and these are the only ones that failed. I inspected the other rings and found that the screws were longer. Also I took some apart and found that slots in bottom part of the bad ring was a littel wider than the the other ones. So my conclusion is that I got a ring that was out of spec. I got three Crown rifles that were bad so I figure that one ring set is about the norm for me. I will let FX USA know but I did fix the rings and they are working just fine.

My only reason for the post was to let others know to be careful. I do appreciate most of your input some were a little nasty but hey whatever floats your boat. There are are a great bunch of people here and the exchange of info is wonderful and intertaing. I still love my FX Rifles.

Are the FX rings made in Sweden? I don't recall seeing country of manufacturer on the outside packages. Just thinking out loud for $60 rings that's all. Don't feel bad I had to pay for warranty to get different set of BKL rings that were no goid and the new one worrisome check it out this is what I got and paid extra for it buy haven't used this yet.

No not AOAs fault it's the manufacturers defect just check out this feedback. Wished I seen it b4 paying extra money for this one though just a month after this feedback was posted.

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/scope-mounts/bkl-388-30mm-adjustable-scope-mount/#tab-2

you are right I just checked the packageing that the rings came in it says nothing about origin of manufacture. I looked up their website and there is no info as to origin. But i will say that the FX rings are the best I have used on Air Rifles so far. I just got a set that were a little off of specs. I tried the BKL rings and was not impressed.

Anythig man made is never 100% perfect hell we had 2 space shuttles fail. Thats what is so great about this fourum we can inform others about problem and products and then get answers that we might not thought of and give us a different view of the problem and help solve it. 

Have a Great Day everyone.

I got this little puppy to prevent any accidents. Goes from 10.5-26.5 inch lbs.

1.2-3nm

20201202_201021.1606968705.jpg

They are a must ! Here's mine.

Screenshot_20201205-082016_Chrome.1607185308.jpg