• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

strelok pro / two totally different guns / group effort to help Jimmy out? ;-)

.22 Taipan Long with a Blackhound scope on it - strelok is *ridiculously* (scary) accurate with this one. I range something at X yards, key that into strelok - it tells me to dial up X clicks - whatever it is that's out there at X yards is very shortly going to the after life.

My little m-rod .177 with ( literally - I've tried it with 3 or 4 different scopes ) - I absolutely cannot get strelok and this gun on the same page

For the time being, I've just manually ranged the m-rod and have a piece of paper taped on the scope from 10 to 60 yards which is about this little guns operating range. I want to use it for upcoming small game season - squirrels, rabbits, etc . . . By manually, I mean I just setup targets at 10, 15, 20, 25, etc . . . . and figured out how many clicks up I need to hit bullseye at that distance. My numbers and strelok are NOT jiving though - not even close. Case in point - you can see in the accompanying photo that I have it shooting pretty flat between 25-50 yards. I'm flinging crosman 10.5's at a pretty fast 971fps - it's a pretty flat trajectory - and surprisingly accurate considering the speed. If I key in this same 50 yards into strelok - it has me dialing up 5 clicks. That's not even going to be a haircut going over mr squirrel - it'll be more like a low flying airplane. {sigh} ( lol )

I'm more than happy to feed you guys any and all info you might ask if we could get this gun and that app in sync. As mentioned above - it (strelok) is FREAKISHLY accurate with my .22. With the little m-rod - not so much. I'm all ears and more than willing to feed you guys with whatever info you think you might need to help me out here.

1597797998_15172343035f3c766e1eff52.68773012.jpg

If clicks are consistent but not a true 1/4 moa you can put in the actual value of a click as determined by testing. I usually vise up my scope, aim it at a target (50yds or more) with a few aiming dots a measured distance apart vertically (4 or5 inches anyway). With the scope locked down on central dot I crank the turret till it reaches another dot above and count how many clicks. 4” at 50yds should be 32 1/4moa clicks. If different then do the math to determine actual moa per click and put into strelok.