• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Storage problem: SOLVED

My shooting bag has grown and multiplied since I got serious into airgunning. Between tools, parts, and ammo - storage both home and for the road has been a problem.

The prospect of spending anothet $3K-5K on another quality (non-portable) tool chest dedicated to airgunning stuff just didn't sit well with me. Today, I found what appeared to be the solution to all of my problems.. so I bought it -

1568578893_2313829855d7e9d4d547ed8.13975703_DA6B46F3-5D3A-4667-9233-0B4AA3B33618.jpeg

Problem solved for under $400! 

I used Milwaukee "stuff" for over 40 years. the rolling cases is a real easy way to take what you need for the day and come back and put it all in order again. And put it away.

That's the plan! The tough part is going to be remembering where I put everything. I'm sure that I'll be a lost puppy for the next couple of weeks looking for little odds and ends 😂 

Good quality stuff right there. We sell Milwaukee a lot of it.

Definitely better quality than some of the others out there. I might upgrade the wheels with some rubber tires that I have laying around, but they're build pretty solid and I really dig the stacking system! 

Nice! I mean DAMN! All (most) of my tools are Milwaukee. That’s serious organization right there, & a lot of Stuffs!!!

I've had a bunch of their tools over the years, and I can't remember any of them failing me. Some of them have grown legs and disappeared though 😬

that's a lot of storage for sure

Hoping it's enough .. but is it ever enough? LOL

BTW, something that sold me on this set was how they stashed the retracting handle outside of the box vs. inside like all of the others that I looked at. One of my old cases had the handle on the inside, and I used to curse it all the time. That extra space will come in handy when you need it!

I used Milwaukee "stuff" for over 40 years. the rolling cases is a real easy way to take what you need for the day and come back and put it all in order again. And put it away.

That's the plan! The tough part is going to be remembering where I put everything. I'm sure that I'll be a lost puppy for the next couple of weeks looking for little odds and ends 
1f602.svg

Good quality stuff right there. We sell Milwaukee a lot of it.

Definitely better quality than some of the others out there. I might upgrade the wheels with some rubber tires that I have laying around, but they're build pretty solid and I really dig the stacking system! 

Nice! I mean DAMN! All (most) of my tools are Milwaukee. That’s serious organization right there, & a lot of Stuffs!!!

I've had a bunch of their tools over the years, and I can't remember any of them failing me. Some of them have grown legs and disappeared though 
1f62c.svg

that's a lot of storage for sure

Hoping it's enough .. but is it ever enough? LOL

BTW, something that sold me on this set was how they stashed the retracting handle outside of the box vs. inside like all of the others that I looked at. One of my old cases had the handle on the inside, and I used to curse it all the time. That extra space will come in handy when you need it!

That looks neat, my issue with handles is those on the body of the box, pick it up and if the lid is not secure it tips the contents over the floor.

i use the festool systainer boxes with the handle on top, if the lid is not secure you realise before the box empties itself.

bb

Thanks for posting this...I'd been struggling trying to figure out what I needed. Had been looking at a unit from Harbor Freight, but I really didn't have the room for another bench in my Jon Deere Room. This is just what I needed, and you can add to it or mix 'n match as needed. Cool!

Yep! I added on a few that I knew would be handy, they have a decent selection.

I didn't notice the handle for the wheels so I looked up a roll around dolly for that cool stack of organizers. Home Depot $22

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Devault-Enterprises-16-in-x-11-in-Multi-Purpose-Red-Garage-Dolly-DEV4000-04G/202674364

It has wheels, but at a certain point that might be needed lol

1568760084_1555287925d816114770bc7.41087242_EC3217FA-E8F9-4EC7-8F81-8382D57624C4.jpeg