• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Stoeger XM1 PCP

I was looking for a PCP with iron sights. Not many to choose from. This affordable rifle is Stoeger's first PCP offering. Not many forum posts about this rifle. I bought their optional bipod too. I really like it. Very accurate On the down side, trigger is creepy and only 20 good shots before refill. I bought a Daisey peep for the fiber optic front sight. Came with a typical junk scope. Around $260.00. Mine is a REAL NICE camo. Has sling attachments and 2 cheekpiece heights and grip diameters to choose. The cross section view of the supressor on their website is really something. You should check it out. 7 shot magazine. Alot of rifle for the price. Best feature is accuracy. It likes plain ol' Crosman Hollow Points.

Anybody else have one of these rifles? I don't understand why more posts don't appear on the forums, these are a good value.

Not really into non-bullpup rifles but this thing is COOL.

stoeger-havali-pcp-xm1-suppressor.jpg

And look at that price!

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022580470

I got one through MidwayUSA with my birthday discount about six months ago. The price was too good to pass up. I think it was right around two hundred in camo with the scope.

I really like it as a solid entry level pcp. It doesn't have anything about it that really stands out, but overall, it's a great gun for the price.

I've found I use it mostly for plinking or loaning out to friends that want to try out a pcp rifle before taking the leap and spending all the money that goes along with it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it as a first rifle, a low cost option for someone on a budget, or just something to go have some cheap fun with.