• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Steyr Pro X standard

image.1614694015.jpg
The cheapest pellets I found that work great in my steyr scout 5a

That's quite a haul!

I'm a little confused. Is that the Pro X in two different trim packages, or the Pro X and something else? Does the Pro X take 'stick' mags? I've been eyeing them, but haven't pulled the trigger, so to speak. 

TIA,

GsT

I think he has two different rifles, they look very much alike, but it looks like a “pro x” and a “hunter.” The hunter has 5 shot stick mag and the prox has what they call a 10 shot barrel mag. 

The rifle in the bottom picture looks like a “Hunting 5.”

Did you have the barrel threaded for the moderator?

this particular gun came from the factory with the adaptor.... they do not provide this service anymore?

image.1614906717.jpg

mine came unthreaded and I didn’t realize I could ask for threaded. Figured what they sent is what you get. 

The rifle in the bottom picture looks like a “Hunting 5.”

Did you have the barrel threaded for the moderator?

this particular gun came from the factory with the adaptor.... they do not provide this service anymore?

image.1614906717.jpg

mine came unthreaded and I didn’t realize I could ask for threaded. Figured what they sent is what you get.

According to the gunsmith who worked for anshutz / steyr 5 rifles were produced with this mod.

However you can contact DonnyFL and provide your external barrel diameter and they will make you a custom adapter for about $54 dollars in just a couple days - I just ordered one for my pro x and it already shipped. The moderators installed by steyr were not removable as I recall?

Wondering if I should just have another barrel made that is designed for a moderator.

However you can contact DonnyFL and provide your external barrel diameter and they will make you a custom adapter for about $54 dollars in just a couple days - I just ordered one for my pro x and it already shipped. The moderators installed by steyr were not removable as I recall?

Wondering if I should just have another barrel made that is designed for a moderator.

This is sweet, DonnyFL adapter fits like tight skin and the huggett moderator in .25 not only completes and compliments the look, it took the harsh bark down to a gentle meow. Quite pleased.

DB3C5395-0A08-4891-A74E-5D6B4159DE19.1615075659.jpeg
B1939383-7EBB-4B17-B143-7576795F95CC.1615075660.jpeg

This is sweet, DonnyFL adapter fits like tight skin and the huggett moderator in .25 not only completes and compliments the look, it took the harsh bark down to a gentle meow. Quite pleased.

DB3C5395-0A08-4891-A74E-5D6B4159DE19.1615075659.jpeg
B1939383-7EBB-4B17-B143-7576795F95CC.1615075660.jpeg

Thank you for that info. I will give Donny a call.