• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Starling Eradication Huben style

Nice work on the black scourge! Back in October I went through 3 tins (200 each) at the dairy one night with my Crown in .177 and NiteSite. Laid the hurt on them good and they never came back to roost in the barns this winter. First time in years we haven't had to fight the poop and the noise in there. They still flock by the thousands during the day to eat all the food available but the problems of them in the barns has eased. I might have to check out a Huben. Good work again!

sorry to disappoint but I didn't take any video on the second trip. I had my grandkids with me and I stayed busy shooting and helping them. There were nine of us that went and I think we made a huge dent in the population. UnfortunatelyI had to leave early as my gun ran out of air after only a couple hundred shots. It was empty when I got home so I think it sprung a leak.

Also my grand son was shooting a Winchester 422 .177 break barrel and it quit shooting as soon as we got there. When I checked it at home I found he managed to load 13 pellets in the barrel before he realized it wasn't shooting. LOL

after that us three were down to my granddaughters bb gun so we shot till it was empty. and went home.

The grandkids had a blast though and so did I. They already asked when we are going again.

I never shot mine with the factory reg on that low of power with the crosmans. However I did shoot them around 925 fps and it was doing pretty good. One of local guys heard what we were doing and he set his down to 350 fps with the factory reg and said it was working fine. I don't know what he set his reg pressure to though. So right now three of us have Huma regs in our guns set at 110 bar and have had zero issues shooting them at that low fps and one guy with factory reg as I stated above. The Huma reg was the best upgrade we did to our guns. Recovery is very fast and we can shoot about any pellet at any speed by just dialing the power wheel up and down. Also we all settled on around 110 bar as the setting that works the best for us usually shooting 18 gr JSB and 25 gr JSB at full power.