• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Standard Fx verminator mk2 with arrow barrel?

I called aoa and asked if you could put an arrow barrel on a standard mk2 verminator (not the extreme) today and one guy said yeah .22 you can put an arrow barrel on it. (went and put money in my account) I called them back to order and a new guy answered. He said no it has to be .25 or bigger. I'm kind of lost. Anyone out there with a .22 standard mk2 verm with an arrow barrel?

I believe but could be mistaken But The air restriction in a .22 would greatly affect the fps of the arrow. That may be why they said .25 ( JMHO =i see it as a minimum for air flow ) with the arrows to have any practical use other than entertainment or just shooting at a dart board. On the other hand They did put an arrow barrel on the FX ranchero which was probably the .22 but they are alot lighter and shorter shafted . Just shooting in the dark here lol.