• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Springer shooters - I'd like your help picking a springer please

Hey guys,
I have an idea for a video but, I need to buy a break barrel springer in order to do it right. I don't want to spend a lot on it since I'll probably sell it off or give it away when I'm done with it. Accuracy isn't terribly important but always is an added bonus. So...
Cheap as possible (preferably under $100)
Used is perfectly ok
Not in any big rush
Brand is not a concern at all
Accuracy is a bonus (not a necessity)
Upgradable to piston is a bonus (not a necessity)
Beginner springer is perfectly acceptable
Ability to add a scope would be nice (not a necessity)

Thanks for any suggestions! 
Tom

If you're looking for a cheap, upgradeable springer that won't be mourned if you pitch it, I'd recommend a Gamo. Likely a Hornet or Silent Cat. Both can be upgraded with a Nitro piston kit, and a replacement trigger from Charlie Da Tuna is a pretty common additional upgrade. They will both run around $100. Once the trigger is replaced (Or you learn the quirks of the factory one) they can be pretty accurate. If you want to go the Hatsan route, Pyramyd Air sells a gas piston upgrade for the 125/135 models. But if you were looking more for a "Project Gun", Gamo would be my choice.