• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Spring(er) Knock Out

It’s been said that you actually need a powerful platform with a Slug barrel to accurately shoot slugs. (Husky Voice) Well, do ya, PUNK!? If you haven’t already, please consider subscribing, I’m trying to troll a troll and beat him to 1K subs 😂 & I’m actually trying to grow the channel and see where things go. I like doing a lot of unconventional stuffs.

It’s been said that you actually need a powerful platform with a Slug barrel to accurately shoot slugs. (Husky Voice) Well, do ya, PUNK!? If you haven’t already, please consider subscribing, I’m trying to troll a troll and beat him to 1K subs 😂 & I’m actually trying to grow the channel and see where things go. I like doing a lot of unconventional stuffs.

Impressive to say the least .

I like the video and I REALLY like that stock on that gun. I'm sooo close to ordering the CS500 for my 50S.

Back to your video though... I'm a bit stuck on the "why" portion. If you're just doing it "just because you can" I completely understand and respect that. "Why not?" is the justification I use for 90% of my decisions 😆

My thought has always been that pellets are cheaper and probably a bit more accurate at most usable ranges than slugs are in a break barrel. Are you finding that to not be the case? Have you tested them at longer ranges at all?

I like the video and I REALLY like that stock on that gun. I'm sooo close to ordering the CS500 for my 50S.

Back to your video though... I'm a bit stuck on the "why" portion. If you're just doing it "just because you can" I completely understand and respect that. "Why not?" is the justification I use for 90% of my decisions 😆

My thought has always been that pellets are cheaper and probably a bit more accurate at most usable ranges than slugs are in a break barrel. Are you finding that to not be the case? Have you tested them at longer ranges at all?
Thanks. I must confess that I vacillated way too long before ordering the stock. I did take advantage of the Pound being almost on par with the Dollar, so that worked out great. Totally worth it.

As to the Why. Yes and no. I have tested the slugs before as a why not type thing. I like to be curious and go against the conventional. However, the old barrel at 9fpe had already shown me that the gun liked the KOs, so this test was to see ifvthis barrel liked them (it did at 20 yards) andd blew me out of the water at 30 yards.

Frankly, it’s shooting them as good or better than some pellets. Will definitely hunt with them. The price for a tin of 400 isn’t horrible, so if they offer me an edge in taking down a squirrel, yeah, I will definitely run them regularly.

The gun is zeroed at 30 yards with the Polymags (not very cheap) and one mil holdover and the KOs are spot on 👍🏼

Thanks. I must confess that I vacillated way too long before ordering the stock. I did take advantage of the Pound being almost on par with the Dollar, so that worked out great. Totally worth it.

As to the Why. Yes and no. I have tested the slugs before as a why not type thing. I like to be curious and go against the conventional. However, the old barrel at 9fpe had already shown me that the gun liked the KOs, so this test was to see ifvthis barrel liked them (it did at 20 yards) andd blew me out of the water at 30 yards.

Frankly, it’s shooting them as good or better than some pellets. Will definitely hunt with them. The price for a tin of 400 isn’t horrible, so if they offer me an edge in taking down a squirrel, yeah, I will definitely run them regularly.

The gun is zeroed at 30 yards with the Polymags (not very cheap) and one mil holdover and the KOs are spot on 👍🏼
That all seems pretty reasonable to me. I didn't realize how affordable those Knockouts were. May have to get a few tins. Thanks for sharing man

Reactions: intenseaty22