• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle SPF Plenum Powered American Air Arms EVOL .30 (18") Custom Build (MDT SCS Stock, Law Tactical Folding Adapter...)

Classified Status
SOLD
Plenum powered American Air Arms EVOL30 Carbine (.30cal 18" TJ barrel). Purchased this new from AoA 11.28.2022. Tom sent me this plenum a while ago, and it's a must have for power and optimization. I had it shooting 62gn slugs at 950FPS with room left on the reg, but I've dialed back the reg pressure to the factory settings.

I set this rifle up with a Law Tactical folding stock adapter as it provides very easy access to the hammer adjuster. This MDT stock is phenomenal .. extremely ergonomic with lots of adjustability, and it has female QD mounts for a sling.

I have $4K into this build including $1161.93 in accessories (before taxes and shipping). Here's the list of what I bought for it:

MDT SCS - Skeleton Carbine Stock
$369.95

LAW TACTICAL LLC GEN3-M FOLDING STOCK ADAPTER
$239.99

Magazines (4 Total)
$196 (x2)

American Air Arms Evol Barrel Removal Tool
$98.00

American Air Arms Evol Gauge Tool (Necessary to remove the cylinder gauge, 1/4 drive socket)
$40.00

American Air Arms Evol Moderator Nut Removal Tool (1/4 drive socket)
$45.00

DonnyFL 1/2-20 Adapter + Thread Protector
$40

KRG Angled Bag Rider
$32.99

Huma Regulator
$100

Willing to offer this as a full package deal, stock, or ala carte (rifle + whichever accessories that you want with it).

Option #1: $2500 for everything
Option #2: $1700 for the rifle with the factory Magpul PRS stock, 2 mags, and DonnyFL 1/2-20 adapter.
Option #3: $1750 + ala carte accessories (let me know which ones you want)

Terms: Zelle, Venmo, discrete PP, or US money money order. CONUS only, I'll split the shipping fees.

ima_e39413e.jpeg
ima_d814df3.jpeg
ima_19aa784.jpeg
t.jpeg
m.jpeg
mdt.jpeg

Last edited: