• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SPF: Edgun R3M Standard .25 Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is my Edgun R3M Standard .25 Cal. This is a very beautiful gun, nice shooting gun, good accuracy, and good ol' Edgun reliability. It is shooting JSB 25.4s at an average of 910fps and it gets a little over 40 shots per fill going from 230bar to 130bar. I am the original owner and I purchased this gun new from the US Edgun dealer at the time. The gun is completely stock except for an Atlas BT17 picatinny rail that was added to the bottom of the stock. The gun includes the original green Edgun soft case, 5 metal 9 round magazines, and fill probe. Scope and bipod in the pictures are not included. Pictured are two very small imperfections in the stock. $1050 shipped in the continental United States. No trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.