• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Spent pellet catch

I figured to repurpose these plastic drums to a spent pellet catch. Seems to be working . Leaf trash from the trees seems the only inconvenience over time , but should be easier the raking and scooping off the ground.. time will tell.

pelletcatch.jpg

The few caught test pellet .177& .22
pelletcatch1.jpg

Last edited:
Make sure you have drain holes so no standing water. I freakin' hate mosquitos.
Lol... Ya,ok... (???) 🤔

Then the swamps and ponds and creek then any rain water even with "more" holes won't make a dent in them around here . Now its knats , then love bugs, then yellerflies , ect... Last year we had unbelievable amount of frogs there was not hardly any mosquitoes.. real unusual.. almost weird.

McNasty,

Not as portable as yours but the whole idea is to keep the pellets contained. Looking for a mini well tank to do the same, as to be a portable take along pellet catch. All in a day's fun! Thanks for sharing.

I just cut templates on a new trap design. Just dont know when i van get back on it . It's kinda a self cleaning trap idea and pretty basic simple ..

Time will tell on that ..lol. im big on procrastinating things ..